Printing search results?

Author
Griswold
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
Searched on a log file and have hits on a search term.
I would like to print all of those full hits

There are a few hundred of them.
Select all the entries (shift click) but I see no way to put them in a .pdf or .xls file.
Could someone assist me please?
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi Griswold,

My apologies for the slow reply.  We normally try to reply to forum requests within 24 hours, but this posts seems to have slipped through unnoticed. 

LogViewPlus does not support printing, but there are a few things you can do here.
1.  Try copying the log entries and pasting them into another application.  If the target application supports rich text, highlighting should be maintained.  However, this will depend on the size of the data being copied.
2.  You could try exporting the log entries to CSV (for import to Excel) or HTML.  For direct printing, I would recommend HTML.

Hope that helps.  My apologies again for the slow reply.

Toby
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...