please adapt the complete freeze behaviour at exception time

Author
DL9442
New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When an exception occurs in the product, we get the following pop up impossible to discard by clicking on the ok button. When it occurs, i have to kill the program in the process manager loosing all the current work .  
Attachments
freezeissue.PNG (85 views, 105.00 KB)
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Thanks for reporting this issue. 

I tried to recreate the issue locally and was unsuccessful.   I would suggest that the problem might be with error report submission, but looking at the error reports we have received today and the SQL statement we discussed in the other thread, it looks like we have successfully received the reports you submitted.  Maybe you are requesting to keep the application open?

Regardless, that is not the behaviour I would expect.  Error reporting is provided by a third party and I will need to raise the issue with them.  I have not seen any similar issues on their forum.

The other way to approach this issue would be to fix the underlying bugs.   The problem here appears to be some variation in the query is causing an unexpected issue.  Thanks to the report you submitted, I am sure this is something we will be able to address before the next release. 

Thanks again,

Toby

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...