Windows Events Log's level is UNKNOWN

Author
cesar
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As shown in the picture below, I tried to view the Windows Events Log and found that all Levels were UNKNOWN, which was inconsistent with what you demonstrated in the video.
This is my Date Source config. If you need any other information, feel free to contact me. 😊

Tags
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi Cesar,

Apologies for the delayed response. Unfortunately, our forum software flagged this message as spam and it was only now discovered.

I have not seen this issue before.  LogViewPlus attempts to map all Event Log levels into one of the Microsoft defined StandardEventLevels.  My guess is that these log entries are using non-standard log levels which are defined within this specific event provider.  Reading and interpreting custom log levels from a provider is not something that we currently support.  What do these event logs look like in Windows Event Viewer?  What is the underlying log level?

Thanks for reporting this issue.  Apologies again for the delay.

Toby

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...