Horizontal Split message area

Author
sitob80
Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)Junior Member (91 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
i would like to request an enhancement in the UI.
From time to time I wan't to compare "the flow" inside a log file for two different time ranges. Therefore it would be helpful to have the possibility to split the message area horizontally like it could be done for example in Visual Studio.

LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi - thanks for the feedback!

I think you can achieve this functionality by using the search results window - although you may need to change the docking position.  If you need a filter with all log entries in the view, try clicking the "all issues" command twice to create a log level filter with all log levels selected.

Thanks,

Toby
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...