Unable to run KronesLogViewPlusLicenser.exe in System context

Author
Sindhu Seethapathi
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Team,

I have a issue running the KronesLogViewPlusLicenser.exe using system context, we have to deploy LogViewPlus 2.5.14.0. we have to run KronesLogViewPlusLicenser.exe to license the software. Please let me know if there is any option to rin the KronesLogViewPlusLicenser.exe in system context, or if there is any offline method of licensing the LogViewPlus software.

Thanks and Regards,
Sindhu S
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)Supreme Being (5.3K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi Sindhu,

I am sorry to hear that this registration option is not working for you.  It was created specifically for Krones after much discussion.   As part of that process it was decided that a network connection would be required for registration.  There is no offline registration method.

It sounds like a new option may be needed.  It may be best if you contact me via email so we can discuss offline.

Thanks,

Toby
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...