incorrect window size in 4k resolution

Author
Igor
Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
incorrect window size when launched in 4k resolution and don't remember the new position of the window
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Igor - 3 Years Ago
LogViewPlus Support - 3 Years Ago
Igor - 3 Years Ago
                         Hi Toby, I use Windows 10 (build 19043.1348)
Igor - 3 Years Ago
                             Thanks Igor. I believe I was able to recreate the issue in Windows...
                                 Hi Toby,v2.5.42 is fixed, thanks!
Igor - 3 Years Ago
                                     Glad to hear it Igor - thanks for letting me know!
symphara - 2 Years Ago
LogViewPlus Support - 2 Years Ago
symphara - 2 Years Ago
                         We have updated the latest version (v2.6)of LogViewPlus to include...
                             Hi Toby, I've got another bug to toss on your todo list. I will try...
Memnarch1113 - 2 Years Ago
                                 HIMemnarch, Thanks for reporting this issue. That is a very strange...
                                     Hi, Got it. I am not certain if I had highlights in here but I think...
Memnarch1113 - 2 Years Ago
                                         In this case, I mean the words highlighted in yellow rather than the...
symphara - 2 Years Ago
symphara - 2 Years Ago
                         I have two monitors, one 5120x2880 (5k) and one 3840x2160 (4k), both...
symphara - 2 Years Ago
                             I have tried to recreate at 200% scaling and the application looks...
                                 I am running Windows 11. Hardware accelerated rendering is of course...
symphara - 2 Years Ago
                                     Thanks for the update Symphara - that's really helpful. We have not...
                                         Hi Symphara, Just a quick update to let you know that the 2.6.2 BETA...