Font Size?

Author
RickF
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I downloaded the trial version, but the font size in the log view is way to small. I guess the resolution on my screen. Is there a way to increase the font size? I didn't see one......
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi Rick,

You can change the font size for log entries in both the grid and the text area.  Please see the Fonts & Colors settings.

Other application fonts cannot be changed, but the size is pretty consistent with other Windows applications.  If you think it might be a Windows issue, you can try changing the Display -> Scale in the Windows settings.  Alternatively, you could try Accessibility -> Text Size settings.

Hope that helps,

Toby
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...