Be able to quickly hide messages for a specific log file in a merged view

Be able to quickly hide messages for a specific log file in a merged...
Author
logginguser
Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)Junior Member (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In a merged view, I would like to be able to quickly hide messages from one of the merged files, and then show them again, without having to create a new merged view. For example, if I merge 4 log files, I might want to quickly hide messages from one of those files, and then show them again. If the log files included in the merge were listed in the tree on the left under the merge, and those files had check boxes which set their visibility, that would be perfect.

Here's an example of what the "Log files & Filters" might look like - here I have a merge called "My merge" using file1, file2, file3 and file4, and I have temporarily hidden the messages from file 3 by unchecking the check box next to file 3
my merge
    All Log Levels
  X file1
  X file2
    file3
  X file4
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
logginguser - 5 Months Ago
LogViewPlus Support - 5 Months Ago
                         Can you please try again with the latest version ? v3.0.30 was...
                             Yes, it works in 3.0.30. Thanks
                                 Glad to hear it - thanks for letting me know!