timestamps in floating point format

Author
danielf82
Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I tried and failed to parse the timestamps in log files where the format looks like this:

[1706782845.436764] [INFO ] [139899789445120] [Class.cpp@method:548] [Class] Running test class

The first part ([1706782845.436764]) represents a timestamp in seconds and fractions of seconds.
I was able to parse the seconds part and drop the rest, but failed to parse the full timestamp.

Best Regards,
Daniel

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
danielf82 - 3 Months Ago
LogViewPlus Support - 3 Months Ago
             I just tried it, and it failed:
danielf82 - Last Month
LogViewPlus Support - Last Month
                         Here is a sample log entry I could not parse: [1712130695.122167]...
danielf82 - Last Month
                             It seems to parse OK using the pattern above: I think there...
danielf82 - Last Month
danielf82 - Last Month
                         Hi Toby, thanks for the quick turnaround time on this issue. I tried...
danielf82 - Last Week
                             Glad to hear it Daniel - thanks for letting me know! Toby
LogViewPlus Support - Last Week