Windows Event Connection

Author
wjansoone
New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I can connect to the local windows event registry. But I cannot get retrieving windows events on a remote machine to work. I have tried a number of combinations but it doesn't seem to work. I also notice that the dropdown for authentication type does not show string literals but only a small square symbol. So it is difficult to estimate what kind of authentication I have selected.
When I use the windows management eventviewer console , I can connect to the remote server and view the remote windows events.
Could you give me advice.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Wilke
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
wjansoone - Last Month
LogViewPlus Support - Last Month
wjansoone - Last Month
wjansoone - Last Month
                         Can you view the security logs in Event Viewer? If so, it is likely...
                             Hello, So finally I managed to connect, I entered my username without...
wjansoone - Last Month
                                 Glad to hear you got it working Wilke - thanks for letting me know. I...
                                     Hello Toby, Thank you for your swift reaction. I can confirm that the...
wjansoone - Last Week
                                         Glad to hear that's working better now. Thanks again for highlighting...
LogViewPlus Support - Last Week