New User to Existing License

Author
Email User
Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would like to add a new Corporate License to the existing corporate license key that I purchased a few months ago.  Is this possible?  Are you able to prorate the cost of the new key?
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi,

Yes - we can add new licenses on to your existing key.

When adding a new license to an existing key, the following pricing rules apply:

1. If the existing license expires in more than 9 months then the new license will be at full price.

2. If the existing license expires in the next 9 to 3 months then the new license will be discounted at 50%.

3. If the existing license expires in less than 3 months then the new license will be full price and the existing license should be renewed at a prorated rate.

If your existing Corporate License is valid for 3 years, then the new license cost will be full price plus the additional renewal fees needed to bring the new license into line with the existing license.

If you decide to go ahead with the purchase, please contact us and we can issue you the appropriate coupon.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Toby
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...