Export/Import parsers (and perhaps other settings)

Author
Zoltan Kelemen
Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)Junior Member (73 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!

It would be great if there was a simple way to export and import parsers.

I'm getting a few colleagues started with LVP, and it would be great if I could easily share with them my set of parsers that I've built up over time.
This would also allow me potentially to clean up my own collection a bit BigGrin

Additionally, maybe import/export of other configuration items could be useful as well for other workflows (sets of servers etc?) so that teams could easily share these things between them, but I cannot comment on these, as my workflow does not involve other significant settings that need this feature. 
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi Zoltan,

LogViewPlus supports importing and exporting settings.  You can find these commands in the bottom left corner of the Settings window.  Exporting server configurations will export usernames but not passwords.

Hope that helps,

Toby
Edited 3 Years Ago by LogViewPlus Support
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...