Daily Notifications

Author
Email User
Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)Gaining Respect (141 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Is it possible to setup the software to boot automatically with a specific log file (today) and specific template (and notification)?
I want to send mail if an error occurred, and I don't find where I can automatically change the log file.
LogViewPlus Support
LogViewPlus Support
Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)Prestige User (3.9K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi,

I assume the problem loading the current log file is that the name or location of the log file changes. To get around this problem, you can use a Directory Monitor.

Once you have opened the file, you can set the filters and alerts as necessary and save as a workspace.

Finally, you can configure LogViewPlus to automatically open the last workspace and run in the notification area.

Once that is done, you will need to add LogViewPlus to your Windows Start-up directory and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps,

Toby

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...